517 - Decorative Arts, Jewellery, Clocks & Watches
Sale: Monday 14 December 2020, 1 p.m. (reservation required)
Viewing: Friday 11 - Sunday 13 December, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. or by appointment
As well as a wide range of antiques and silver objects, an impressive selection of jewellery and watches will also be on offer in this auction. Amongst the silver you will find candlesticks, miniature objects, baskets and other articles of use, dating from the 18th to the early 20th century. The antique and contemporary jewellery is mostly set with diamonds or other precious stones and originate from various well-established houses and designers. The watches on offer are from renowned makers such as Rolex, Jaeger LeCoultre, Cartier and Patek Philippe.
The abovementioned is only a small selection of the vast assemblage offered. We therefore invite you to browse the online catalogue here and hope to welcome you in our saleroom soon!
Any restorations or defects of the lots on offer are not listed in the catalogue. If you would like to receive more information on the condition of a lot, we request you contact us for a condition report.
Viewings and auctions will be conducted in accordance with local laws and regulations pertaining to COVID-19, which may change from time to time. If you have any questions, please contact us for details.
REGULATIONS FOR YOUR VISIT
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory while visiting AAG.
- Visitors must continue to maintain a 1.5 metres distance from each other at all times. Give way to each other.
- If you have got cold-like symptoms such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sore throat, light cough and/or fever, please stay home. This also applies if anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Please visit AAG with a maximum of 2 persons per household.
- A maximum number of visitors will be allowed at a time. You may be asked to wait before entering during busy periods.
THIS SALE IS TICKETED
Any clients who wish to enter the sale room will require a ticket. Please request your ticket in advance to ensure entry to the sale: email@example.com
We would like to inform you of the other possibilities of participating in the auction here.
Our specialists are at your disposal to answer your questions and assist you in choosing a bidding method that best suits your needs.